Summer is the time for reading and for children it is essential. We are planning to have activities and fun everyday we are open. Below is a general schedule but we will be available to any patron of every age during the hours we are open.
The traditional summer reading program will run June 5 through July 28. Cheri P. will be having fun activities Thursdays from 2:00-5:30. Children can track their reading.
Other Activities Include
- 2:30-3:00 Story time Activities and Projects ages 3-5
- 3:00-4:00 Story time Activities and Projects ages 6-9
- 4:00-5:00 Stories, reading activities and projects ages 10-12
- 5:00-6:00 Books Club, discussions and activities ages 13-14
- 6:00-7:00 Book Club, discussions and activities ages 15-1
- 6:00-7:00 Informal Adult Sessions–ND State Library resources, free e-books and magazines, reader discussions Heritage Room.